By request, this section has been created for Agnostic Testimonies - or Apathetic Testimonies if that is your preference.
Here we will publish articles from those who want to share how they came to Agnosticism.
To make a submission, simply prepare your article in your favorite text processor and upload it using the Article Submission Form linked from the Contact page.
28. Some Occasionally Slightly Half-Baked Thoughts... by Michael Heath
27. From Seminary to agnosticism by AgnosticJames1982
26. Now thinking for myself by Rosie Thompson
25. No logical foundation to base my beliefs on by Kristine Robinson
24. My relationship or whatever with God by Jasmine Taylor
- A Former Evangelical Christian’s Guide to Falling Away From Jesus by Evan D.
- From Catholic to Apathetic Agnostic Minister by Eric Benavidez
- My Testimony, Such As It Is! by Nikolai Alexandru
- The Beast is Silent by Michael Iatesta
- Trying Not to Care by Catherine Johnson
- Here is my testimony. by Kim
- When the Church Has Total Control by Rhett
- Faith Won't Make The Earth Flat... Again by Brandon
- The Road to Uncertainty by Chris Warren
- From a seed of doubt by Joseph McCain
- If there really is a God, I’m so going to Hell for likening God to a pair of Beer Goggles by Evan D.
- No road from Damascus... by Hannah
- Dan’s Religious Manifesto by Daniel Hendricks
- Reason finally prevailed by Doug Scott
- Now in a comfortable place by Kurt Hamm
- From Son of a Preacher to Freethinker by The Reverend H. Lee
- From Atheism to Agnosticism by Glenn
- Raised toxically Catholic by David C. M
- The Spirit of Sleep by Laura W
- What a long and strange trip it's been. by PsiCop
- My Mother’s Lesson by Jennette Boundy
- The answer was very simple by Shirley
- There was always a part of me that questioned by Laura Velazquez
- My relationship or whatever with God by Jasmine Taylor
- No logical foundation to base my beliefs on by Kristine Robinson
- Now thinking for myself by Rosie Thompson
- From Seminary to agnosticism by AgnosticJames1982
- Some Occasionally Slightly Half-Baked Thoughts... by Michael Heath